What's the Most Mind-Blowing Fact You've Ever Heard?
Twentieth Century-Fox Film
On Fridays, we post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else’s reply, ask a completely unrelated question to the group. Whatever you want! On to this week’s topics of discussion…
1. Earlier this week, Dan Perloff of Sports Illustrated tweeted, "The one fact of all facts in the world that most surprises me is that Wilford Brimley was only 50 when he shot Cocoon." For me, it's the fact that President John Tyler's grandsons are STILL ALIVE. Not great-great-great-grandsons. Their father was Tyler's son. Tyler was born in 1790. What fact blows your mind the most?
2. If you could have one cartoon animal come to life and be your pet, who would you choose? And yes, the live-action version would retain its ability to speak.
3. My daughter had kindergarten orientation this week, which is just crazy. Part of the school tour included the gymnasium, where school assemblies are held. I'd forgotten all about assemblies! What was the most memorable assembly your school ever held?
4. What's the last TV show you binge-watched on DVD/streaming?
5. Over to you guys. If you have a question for your fellow _flossers, ask it here. Enjoy the weekend!