Over the past few months, I've noticed a trend -- for some reason, Super Mario Brothers videos have been popping up all over the web. Here's a rundown of some recent SMB madness.
YouTube user s00pcan plays levels 1-1 and 1-2 with his eyes closed:
More feats of SMB awesomeness after the jump.
Mark Peterson plays through the entire game using only his feet (and the awesome NES Advantage controller, with a bit of swearing/yelling at the screen for good measure):
The most frustrating Super Mario Brothers mod ever (I challenge you to watch this for more than two minutes):
Super Mario Brothers theme played on a Roomba (Mario content is about halfway through the video):
(Via Music Thing)
Level 1-1 of Super Mario Brothers mashed-up with Line Rider:
And some miscellaneous SMB oddities:
- Super Mario Brothers 3 Firefox Theme
- Lyrics to the Super Mario Brothers theme song
- Super Mario Brothers speed-run (5 minutes)
- Super Mario Brothers 2 speed-run (12.5 minutes)
- Super Mario Brothers 3 speed-run (11 minutes)
- Super Mario Brothers performed on-stage
Okay, I'll stop now.