It's time for another whimsical Tuesday Turnip search wherein I type a random phrase and we see what kind of interesting factoids "turn-up."
Today I typed in "over half of those surveyed" unearthing the following interesting factoids:
- Over half of those surveyed agreed that blogging serves as a "form of self-therapy."
- Over half of those surveyed said the risks associated with investing in emerging markets have increased in the past three years"¦
- Over half of those surveyed perceived food produced in keeping with high animal welfare standards to be healthier than other food
- Over half of those surveyed (56%) did not know that the state health department advises pregnant women and children to limit the canned tuna they eat.
- Over half of those surveyed rate the pain they experienced from the (breast implant) surgery at the top end of the scale (4,5,6 combined).
- The most popular method of creating passwords is using personal information, with over half of those surveyed using easily retrievable details such as a pet, child or spouse's name; 72 per cent of respondents use the same password for all logins.
- Over half of those surveyed said that dependence on foreign oil is the number one threat to the economy. More than 70 percent favored government incentives like tax rebates and energy credits to spur hybrid purchases.
- Over half of those surveyed thought owner occupied property was better than rental.
- Over half of those surveyed (55%) report having difficulty paying all their bills, and most of those surveyed said they needed additional income.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!SIGN UP NOW