It's time for another whimsical Tuesday Turnip search wherein I type a random phrase and we see what kind of interesting factoids "turn-up."
Today I typed in "1 in every 4 Americans" unearthing the following curious tidbits:
- 1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
- 1 in every 4 Americans has a higher than normal blood sugar level.
- 1 in every 4 Americans have [sic] purchased a product advertised on an infomerical.
- Almost 1 in every 4 Americans has a tattoo, according to a 2006 study conducted by the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- After 40 years of sex-education in the US, sexual promiscuity has skyrocketed, leaving approximately 1 in every 4 Americans currently with an STD.
- The Census Bureau predicts that 1 in every 4 Americans will be Hispanic by 2050,
- 1 in every 4 Americans, or about 60 million people, experience heartburn at least once a month. Almost 15 million people have heartburn each day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!SIGN UP NOW