1. The Barbed Wire Museum
The Barbed Wire Museum in McLean, Texas, comes complete with a reading list for those who want to know more about the history of this apparently fascinating fencing. Also known as the "Devil's Rope," it came into being by way of a mutated coffee bean grinder (which made the barbs) and a hand-cranked grindstone device (that twisted the wires together) ... just like Mama used to make, right?
2. The Frank and Jane Cement Brick Museum
3. The Washington Banana Museum
4. The Fan Museum
5. Museum of Questionable Medical Devices
6. The Museum of Bad Art
7. Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast and Museum
8. Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia
What are some odd museums you've been to or stumbled upon online?