Using the current issue (January/February) of mental_floss magazine, submit the answers to all 10 of the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first person to submit the correct answers for all 10 questions to email@example.com wins a $50 gift certificate to the mental_floss store.
1. The death of what actor caused "worldwide hysteria" and "several suicides," as well as attracting a line of mourners that stretched for 11 blocks?
2. "Girls don't dream about the circus"¦ they dream dirty dreams," according to what choreographer?
3. Of the many animal-inspired dances, which one was so scandalous it landed an "unfortunate young lady in New Jersey" a jail term?
4. "Welcome to the Jungle" roared over the loudspeakers to blast what dictator out of hiding?
5. In the treaty between Cuba and America enabling American military use of Guantanamo Bay, what little detail in the fine print prevents Cuba from evicting us?
6. Hails of arrows have prevented documentary crews, governments, fishermen, and rescue crews from getting anywhere near what unexplored territory?
7. According to Andy Davis, mental_floss has come pretty far since its beginnings at Duke. Just how far, geographically speaking, has it gone?
8. What previous economic crisis was referred to as the "Great Epizootic"?
9. Which sport was designed for "businessmen who found the new game of basketball too vigorous"?
10. Five years after a study by RAND into the effectiveness of free health care, what percentage of medical plans had deductibles?