In case you weren't obsessively refreshing mentalfloss.com all week, here's what you missed:
Top 5 Stories Originally Posted This Week
1. Oops! 7 Interesting Typo Tales, by Mario Marsicano
2. The Stories Behind Graduation Traditions, by Ethan Trex
3. Awkward Family Photos, by Ransom Riggs
4. Songs Played Back-to-Back on the Radio, by David K. Israel
5. The Quick 10: 10 Nursery Rhyme Interpretations, by Stacy Conradt
Top 5 Most Commented Stories
1. Songs Played Back-to-Back on the Radio, by David K. Israel
2. The Quick 10: 10 Evil Destinations, by Stacy Conradt
3. The Quick 10: Oregon Trail, by Stacy Conradt
4. Oops! 7 Interesting Typo Tales, by Mario Marsicano
5. The Quick 10: 10 Amazing Actresses in 10 Awful Movies, by Stacy Conradt
Top 3 Quizzes Originally Posted This Week
Top-Selling T-Shirt in Our Store
"Hokey Pokey Anonymous" reclaims the top spot from "Praise Cheeses!" Get yours here. Enter the code GRADS before checkout and get 15% off.
10 Other Things We Learned
1. People riot over the darndest things.
2. Listerine is not as effective as flossing. Won't cure dandruff either.
3. Pig racing is huge in Alaska.
4. Ivan really was terrible (and quite mad).
5. Miss Cellania can really freak us out when she wants to.
6. You're not as hot as you think you are.
7. The medical drama has been around a lot longer than Greg House and Derek Shepherd.
8. Interns stole NASA's moon rocks.
9. In 1969, Mr. Rogers went to Washington -- and secured $20 million.
10. They'll let anyone go on internet TV:
Embedded video from CNN Video
For more important life lessons, follow the _floss on Twitter. OK, maybe not life lessons. But we'll tell you where the name Bullwinkle came from.