After spending a lot of time last week writing about what some famous books and characters were nearly called, I was inspired to do the same thing for horror movies. It's the time of year where we bump horror flicks to the top of our Netflix queue - I can't imagine putting Headcheese on the list, but it could have gone that way had Tobe Hooper not changed his mind...1.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.3.
- Assault on Precinct 13.5.
- Scream. Coincidence that the Wayans Brothers decided to steal
when they spoofed
- Last House on the Left.7.
- I Drink Your Blood. I think I might almost prefer
- The Crazies.9.
- Last House on Dead End Street.10.
If you're a horror movie freak like I am, you can find more fun lists like this one in The Book of Lists: Horror. I love a good trivia book (obviously) and I find myself pulling this one out every fall.