13 First World Problems
One of my favorite sub-reddits over on reddit.com is First World Problems. Today, there are a handful that made me smile, like these five:
1. My bathtub drains slowly so I can't pee in the shower.
2. J is worth more than X in "words with friends"
3. I accidentally shampooed my hair twice instead of conditioning.
4. I want to use the soda machine but all the bills in my wallet are 20's.
5. itunes, stop trying to update
Luckily, we've got nothing but time on our hands these days to solve first world problems. Here are 8 inventions that easily fit the category: