Brain Game: In Spades
I wonderÂ what percentage ofÂ American households don't have at least one deck of playing cards stashed away? While I'm off looking that up, enjoy today's Brain Game: Three Questions about playing cards (those from a common 52-card deck). Good luck!
1. The names of whatÂ two specific cards in
a 52-card deckÂ contain the letter "U" twice?
2. What is the most obvious difference between
the two jokers included in a typical deck of cards?
3. What is the only card inÂ the diamonds suit whose
design isÂ NOT identical upside-down and right-side-up?
NOTE: The text of question #3Â was tweakedÂ after readers pointed out some issues. Thanks!
HereÂ are the ANSWERS.
1. the Four of Clubs and the Queen of Clubs
2. one has a color image, the other black-and-white
3. the Seven of Diamonds
Have a great weekend!