Any Beatles fans in the house?
These fictitious automobile-related phrases are actually anagrams of song titles by the Beatles. Rearrange the letters in each entry to come up with the name of a tune recorded by John, Paul, George, and Ringo. Good luck:
1. DOWNSTATE NEW YORK AUTO CO. 2. TOYOTA UNIT WELL 3. AUTO WRECK IN TOW 4. NO REAR LIGHT
Here are the SOLUTIONS.
1. DOWNSTATE NEW YORK AUTO CO. = DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET
2. TOYOTA UNIT WELL = I WANT TO TELL YOU
3. AUTO WRECK IN TOW = WE CAN WORK IT OUT
4. NO REAR LIGHT = ANOTHER GIRL