October is here, NHL preseason games are underway, and professional hockey's regular season will be underway soon. The following entries are each anagrams of the names of National Hockey League teams. Unscramble each to decipher the five team names. Good luck!
1. A CONDIMENT ARSENAL2. NARROWED SKYLINES3. GO SELLING SNAKES4. JUMBO BUCKET CALLUSES5. RIBBON SNOUTS
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. A CONDIMENT ARSENAL = MONTREAL CANADIENS
2. NARROWED SKYLINES = NEW YORK ISLANDERS
3. GO SELLING SNAKES = LOS ANGELES KINGS
4. JUMBO BUCKET CALLUSES = COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS
5. RIBBON SNOUTS = BOSTON BRUINS