1968 was a great year for media in all forms, the cinema included. Several favorite films (okay, my favorite films) premiered that year, including 2001: A Space Odyssey. Following are anagrams of the titles of five of that year's best; unscramble them to decipher the titles. Enjoy!
1. CRUSHER DEPOT2. FAT TELEPHONE SPA3. A BRASSY EMBRYO4. NOBELIUM LAWYERS5. RHINO ENTWINE LIT
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. CRUSHER DEPOT = THE PRODUCERS
2. FAT TELEPHONE SPA = PLANET OF THE APES
3. A BRASSY EMBRYO = ROSEMARY'S BABY
4. NOBELIUM LAWYERS = YELLOW SUBMARINE
5. RHINO ENTWINE LIT = THE LION IN WINTER