Happy Think Thursday! The following are five of history's most famous feature film quotes. (Each appears on the AFI's list of Top 100 Movie Quotes.) We've altered these quotes, however, by removing all the vowels (A, E, I, O, and U) and eliminating all spaces and punctuation. Can you identify the quote and the corresponding movie for each? Good luck:
1. LLGTYMYPRTTYNDYRLTTLDGT 2. YDRN 3. NWRHNGRSVR 4. FLTHNDTHNDFRSPD 5. TPHNHM
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!" from The Wizard of Oz (1939)
2. "Yo, Adrian!" from Rocky (1976)
3. "No wire hangers, ever!" from Mommie Dearest (1981)
4. "I feel the need; the need for speed!" from Top Gun (1986).
5. "E.T. phone home." from E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)