Brain Game: LLBBCK
Today's Wednesday Wordplay puzzle is a new set of entries in a popular challenge we ran on the mentalfloss.com Brain Game back in March. Enjoy!
The following are five of history's most famous feature film quotes. (Each appears on the AFI's list of Top 100 Movie Quotes.) We've altered these quotes, however, by removing each instance of vowels (A, E, I, O, and U) and eliminating all spaces and punctuation. As an example, the title of today's quiz - LLBBCK - represents "I'll be back!" from the 1984 film The Terminator. Can you identify the quote and, if possible, the corresponding movie in which each quote originated? Good luck!
1. "Here's looking at you, kid" from Casablance (1942)
2. "It's alive. It's alive!" from Frankenstein (1931)
3. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing (1987)
4. "If you build it, he will come" from Field of Dreams (1989).
5. "You had me at 'hello'" from Jerry Maguire (1996)