On Fridays I post a series of questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one question, answer all, reply to someone else. On to this week's topics of discussion!
1. I've been thoroughly enjoying Chris Higgins' early Internet nostalgia all week. When did you guys first go online? Where did you go? Do you keep in touch with any of your early Internet friends?
2. I need your help with this one! In the coming months, I'll be heading out on a series of road trips, occasionally dragging some of my fellow _flossers with me. Is there a festival or event or happening in your area that would be fun for me to attend and cover for the site/magazine?
3. What's a very minor movie mistake that irks you? Feel free to be incredibly nit-picky. I just watched Silver Linings Playbook and in one scene, Robert DeNiro says the Eagles beat the Seahawks 27-10. Later Jennifer Lawrence says the Eagles won 14-7.
4. Time for another edition of what are you reading right now? Do you recommend it?
5. And if you have a question for the group, toss it out here.
Have a great weekend!