On Fridays I post a series of questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one question, answer all, reply to someone else. On to this week's topics of discussion!
1. Let's make a list of museums everyone needs to visit. Because they're beautiful or bizarre or morally instructive. Because there's one exhibit we all should see. Or just because you had a particularly great time there and think the rest of us would, too.
2. What's a food you hated growing up that you love as an adult?
3. What's the single best event you attended as a spectator? Concert, sporting event, comedy show, festival, etc.
4. After the former CEO of J.C. Penney was brought back to step in for the man who replaced him, we started a list of people who replaced their replacements. We came up with Grover Cleveland/Benjamin Harrison (in the White House) and Lecy Goranson/Sarah Chalke (on Roseanne) before losing steam. Can you think of other people who replaced their replacements?
5. If you've got a question for your fellow _flossers (or for me!), you should ask it here. And if you're on Twitter, follow me (@EnglishJason) and I'll follow you and we'll have a grand old time.
Have a great weekend!