What Was Your Last Great Surprise?
On Fridays, we post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else’s reply, ask a completely unrelated question to the group. Whatever you want! On to this week’s topics of discussion…
1. Let's get some positivity flowing. What was your last great surprise?
2. If you were on The Price Is Right and could play any game for big prizes, what would you choose? I'd probably say Plinko so I could regale people with the story of the time I played Plinko, but my mini golf training has all been building to Hole in One (Or Two).
3. I'm stealing this question from that retirement planning commercial: how old is the oldest person you know?
4. It's a holiday weekend, and I'm sure plenty of you will stop by a bookstore or library or electronic book downloading warehouse. So let's share some recommendations. What's the last good book you read?
5. And now I'll throw it open to the group. Got a question for your fellow _flossers? Ask it here. Have a great long weekend!
Want to suggest a question for a future Friday Happy Hour? Let's discuss it on Twitter (@EnglishJason).