On Fridays I usually ask a series of questions meant to spark conversation in the comments, but today I want to try something different. This may bomb and we'll pretend it never happened.
This week, I'll give you 20 statements. If the statement applies to your life (or you have a great story related to it), chime in and tell us all about it!
1. You were on a game show as a kid.
2. You have an action figure somewhere on your desk.
3. You met your hero—and it was a total bummer.
4. You made a major life decision based on advice given to you in a dream.
5. You own a pet that's not a dog, cat, bird, fish, hamster or bunny.
6. In your group of friends, you're considered "the good one" at karaoke.
7. You've read an entire book in one day at least once this summer.
8. You skipped a grade.
9. You did something this morning you really regret.
10. You registered a domain name to go along with a crazy scheme you've recently hatched.
11. You're reading this in an embassy.
12. You're reading this in summer school.
13. You're reading this in a town with fewer than 100 residents.
14. You're only able to read this because you're stealing your neighbor's WiFi.
15. You think you're the tallest person who reads mental_floss.
16. You're currently on vacation somewhere awesome.
17. You had a fantastic celebrity sighting this week.
18. You're eating something RIGHT THIS MINUTE that you've never tried before.
19. Someone is looking over your shoulder and it's really starting to bug you.
20. Your library books are way overdue!
Let's give this a whirl! If, for example, you and your sibling were on I'm Telling! in 1987, that's a story we need to hear (under #1).