On Fridays, I ask a series of unrelated questions. Reading your answers helps me get through the afternoon. Answer one, answer all, or ask your own question. On to this week's topics...
1. Last week we talked about the businesses that replaced Blockbuster stores. If you walk through your town or city, what stores are you shocked are still in business? Could be small mom and pop shops or bigger chains.
2. What company that's gone out of business in the last ten years do you miss the most?
3. We have The History Channel on in the background, and this morning they've been showing the old Kennedy family home movies. My favorite part is an overdressed LBJ awkwardly sitting poolside while JFK and young Caroline splash around.
There's obviously no shortage of Kennedy assassination programming. But what historical event do you think people should obsess about more, even if that just means more books and History Channel documentaries?
4. We're in the process of planning the next year of our magazine. What awesome people should we try to get for the cover?
5. Your turn! Got a question for your fellow _flossers? Ask it here. Have a great weekend!