Here's a classic mentalfloss.com Think Thursday Brain Game challenge from several years ago. Good luck!
These might sound like the names of five rather odd automobile makes/models, but they're actually the names of car makes and models currently available on the market - with their letters mixed up a bit. Unscramble each name to discover the real cars shown on the list.
1. DACHA CONDOR 2. CAMELOT HOVERCAR 3. SANSANA LIMIT 4. ASHADO ANNUITY 5. RUFFIN SOOD
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. DACHA CONDOR = HONDA ACCORD
2. CAMELOT HOVERCAR = CHEVROLET CAMARO
3. SANSANA LIMIT = NISSAN ALTIMA
4. ASHADO ANNUITY = HYUNDAI SONATA
5. RUFFIN SOOD = FORD FUSION
Thanks for playing! Tomorrow, it's Free-for-All Friday!