Today's mentalfloss.com Brain Game Think Thursday challenge is a throwback that I wrote several years ago. Following are the initials of the titles of seven of the most popular film Westerns of all-time. As an example, the initials AFOD stand for A Fistful Of Dollars. How many of the titles of these seven Westerns can you decipher? Good luck!
1. BCATSK 2. BDABR 3. DWW 4. LBM 5. NCFOM 6. TGTBATU 7. TMWSLV
Here are the ANSWERS.
1. BCATSK = Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid
2. BDABR = Bad Day At Black Rock
3. DWW = Dances With Wolves
4. LBM = Little Big Man
5. NCFOM = No Country For Old Men
6. TGTBATU = The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
7. TMWSLV = The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
"Smile when you say that."