What Has Pleasantly Surprised You About Getting Older?
On Fridays, we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. This week I farmed out the question-asking to co-workers Hannah Keyser, Rebecca O'Connell, Nick Greene, Betsy Johns, and Mangesh Hattikudur. Here's what they came up with:
1. What has pleasantly surprised you about getting older? This applies to however old you are now. Be specific! [Hannah]
2. What obscure thing did you like before it became popular? [Bek]
3. If you could eat or drink at any fictional restaurant or bar, what would it be? [Nick]
4. What's your favorite thing about autumn? [Betsy]
5. We have a food expert friend who didn't want to be photographed with brocolli pizza because it could ruin his credibility in the food community. What pizza topping (or general foodstuff) would you avoid getting photographed with if you want to protect your image? [Mangesh]
6. Your turn: If you don't like these questions, ask your own! Have a great weekend!