On Fridays, we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. This week I farmed out the question-asking to co-workers Hannah Keyser, Rebecca O'Connell, Nick Greene, Erin McCarthy, and Abbey Stone. Here's what we came up with...
1. If you could trade one of your current strengths or skills for a different one, what would it be and what would you trade? [Hannah]
2. If you opened your own restaurant and had a penchant for giving cutesy names to things, what would you call your signature dish? [Jason]
3. If apparition were real and you could live anywhere in the world and still get to work on time, where would you live? [Abbey]
4. When you were younger, what invention were you certain we'd have by now that we currently don't? [Nick]
5. What’s the silliest thing that has ever startled you? [Bek]
6. If you could Freaky Friday with one person, who would it be? [Erin]
7. Your turn! Got a question for the group? Ask it here. Have a great weekend!