This $25 Bullet Journal on Amazon Is Perfect for Newcomers
As the weather starts getting warmer and dreams of vacations start filling your mind, you might find yourself struggling to stay productive. It may finally be time you learned to stay on track with that bullet journaling hobby you've been toying with. You can start with this beginner's journal from SeQeS, which is on Amazon for $25.
This is a standard A5 journal (around 5.83 inches by 8.27 inches) with 160 pages of thick white paper. The paper SeQeS uses prevents pens from ghosting on the next page, making it easy to go back and read what you wrote. The journal lies flat to avoid any awkward bumping as you're writing on each page, and it also comes with six highlighter pens in a range of colors.
Bullet journaling can be difficult to define for individuals who aren't familiar with it. It's often described as “anything,” “artistic journaling,” or “organizing with dotted grids.” But really, bullet journaling is meant to help you stay more productive by organizing your thoughts and schedules while allowing you to reflect in written form.
Bullet journaling can encompass a lot of things and can have different purposes depending on the person. The goal is that is your journal serves a purpose for you, helping to keep you organized, spark creativity, or even take control of your own mental health.
Here are some bullet journaling tips to get you started:
- You don’t need a ton of supplies. Many bullet journalists just have a book and a pen.
- Make it yours. This journal should be for you, and don’t judge yours against others.
- Simplicity is fine. You don’t need to be an artist to bullet journal. Check out Melody Wilding’s article on bullet journaling for the unartistic.
- You can change up your journal at any time. Bullet journals are meant to be whatever you need them to be at that time.
- Have fun. At the end of the day, this is an activity that should bring you some comfort or joy.
You can read more about the 4.6-star-rated SeQeS bullet journal on Amazon.