1. Black cats are considered bad luck
2. Which Ancient Egyptian goddess had the head of a black cat?
3. Which country has the world’s first black cat cafe?
4. What are the three variants of the black fur gene?
A) Solid black, brown, and rust
B) Solid black, rust, and cinnamon
C) Solid black, brown, and cinnamon
5. There are more male than female black cats
6. When is Black Cat Appreciation Day?
A) November 1
B) October 30
C) August 17
7. Black cats have a harder time getting adopted from shelters
8. Which black cat traveled more than 30,000 miles with the Royal Navy?
9. In Celtic mythology, this large black cat has a white spot on its chest.
C) Cat Sith
10. How many breeds of cats with solid black coats does Cat Fanciers’ Association recognize?
11. What causes a black cat’s fur to “rust?”
A) Heavy sun exposure
B) Heavy precipitation
C) A moderately common skin condition
Answer: 1:A; 2:B; 3:B; 4:C; 5:A; 6:C; 7:B; 8:B; 9:C; 10:C; 11:A