You can stream a lot of great TV shows and movies on Disney+. The platform is full of family-friendly content—and it's home to Marvel and Star Wars, two of the entertainment industry's biggest franchises.
With its huge catalog, it can be hard to decide what to watch on Disney+. If you're looking for some fresh content, be sure to check out which movies and TV shows are dropping in November 2021. Hawkeye, one of the most anticipated shows of the season, hits the streaming service on November 24. If you don't want to wait until the end of the month, you can check out movies and shows with an earlier drop date below.
Disney+ Movies and Shows to Watch in November 2021
- New episodes of Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. // November 3
- New episodes of Dino Ranch // November 3
- Storm Rising, Season 1 // November 3
- The Search for Santa Paws // November 5
- Jingle All The Way // November 5
- Jingle All The Way 2 // November 5
- Snow Buddies // November 5
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings* //November 12
- Home Sweet Home Alone // November 12
- Jungle Cruise* // November 12
- Hawkeye // November 24
*Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Jungle Cruise will begin streaming free with a subscription on their respective dates.
Do you love television? Do you spend most weekends lounging on the couch binge-watching your favorite TV shows? Would you like to learn some incredibly fascinating facts about the best series of the past 20 years and the people who made them? Then pick up our new book, The Curious Viewer: A Miscellany of Streaming Bingeable Shows from the Last 20 Years, available now