To honor its two-year anniversary, Disney+ celebrated Disney+ Day on November 12. The platform revealed a variety of new programming and offered up first looks at titles in the works. To celebrate the second anniversary of its launch, Disney dropped dozens of new titles on the service for fans to enjoy, including its recent blockbuster hits and new specials for Marvel and Star Wars, two of Disney’s biggest brands.
What’s new on Disney+?
In celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney has debuted a variety of new titles including its two latest blockbusters Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings and Jungle Cruise, which can now be streamed without any sort of additional fee.
In addition to these two 2021 films, Disney+ has dropped a number of short films, new episodes of original series such as The World According to Jeff Goldblum, and a few new specials including a pair designed to give fans a sneak peek of new titles in the works.
Wondering what new titles you can enjoy? Here is the complete list of new additions to Disney+.
- The Ballad of Nessie
- Ciao Alberto
- Fancy Nancy
- Frozen Fever
- Get a Horse!
- Home Sweet Home Alone
- Jungle Cruise
- The Little Matchgirl
- The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles
- Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Marvel Studios’ 2021 Disney+ Day Special
- Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye
- Olaf Presents
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Tangled Ever After
- The Simpsons in Plusaversary
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Tick Tock Tale
- Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett