On Fridays we ask a bunch of unrelated questions. Your answers help get us through the afternoon. On to this week's topics...
1. What's the strangest thing someone could learn about you by Googling your name? And has anyone who shares your name done anything remarkable? There's a Jason English who's almost exactly my age. He allegedly bit someone's ear off and flushed it down the toilet. It will be tough to rise above that in the search rankings.
2. What's something you regret quitting?
3. If you could change one rule in any board game, what would it be? (If you have a specific house rule you think the world should adopt, let us hear it.)
4. Do the kids celebrate Mischief Night/Devil's Eve in your neighborhood? What's the worst incident you remember?
5. Got a question for the group? Ask away. Have a great weekend and happy Halloween!