Smelling or touching the plants in the Poison Garden at the UK's Alnwick Castle could send you to the hospital.
“It felt like someone was drilling into my bones,” one Florida woman said about the caterpillar sting.
The bottled water brands Peñafiel from Keurig Dr Pepper and Starkey from Whole Foods were found to contain arsenic levels that exceed safety limits.
The dryer sheets found in laundry hampers aren't safe for cats or dogs to ingest or even touch. Here's why.
Ancient Romans put it in everything—even their wine.