BioBidet BB-600 BB600 Ultimate Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat, White, Elongated
If you’ve been thinking about making the switch to a bidet, there are two models from BioBidet currently on sale over on Amazon—one is a complete bidet seat at 59 percent off, and the other is a simple attachment for 41 percent off. While the seat is more expensive, it offers far more features than the attachment, including heated water, an air dryer, and a seat warmer. There are other great deals today on AirPods, video games, and Anker phone chargers. Check them out below.
LIST PRICE: $799.00
As a recurring feature, our team combs the web and shares some amazing Amazon deals we’ve turned up. Here’s what caught our eye today, July 31. Mental Floss has affiliate relationships with certain retailers, including Amazon, and may receive a small percentage of any sale. But we only get commission on items you buy and don’t return, so we’re only happy if you’re happy. Good luck deal hunting!
Bio Bidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Toilet Attachment in White with Dual Nozzle, Fresh Water Spray, Non Electric, Easy to Install, Brass Inlet and Internal Valve
LIST PRICE: $59.00
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 by 1Loop - Full Portable Gym Workout Package, Includes 1 Set Of 2 Resistance Bands - Collapsible Resistance Bar, 2 Handles + more - Full Body Workouts For Home, Travel or Outside
LIST PRICE: $229.00
Guardline ¼ Mile Long Range Wireless Driveway Alarm Outdoor Weather Resistant Motion Sensor & Detector- Best DIY Security Alert System- Monitor & Protect Outside Property, Yard, Garage, Gate, Pool
LIST PRICE: $159.00