If you don't want to spend the rest of the week humming "We Built This City," "Who Let the Dogs Out," or "Wannabe," stop reading this article right now. While everyone has his or her own most personally hated song, it turns out that a lot of us are of the same opinion when it comes to the most annoying songs in rock and roll history. Between Rolling Stone and the New York Post, here are 20 of the most irritating songs to get stuck in the crevices of your cranium.
1. "WE BUILT THIS CITY" // STARSHIP
2. "MY HUMPS" // THE BLACK EYED PEAS
3. "WE ARE THE WORLD" // USA FOR AFRICA
4. "MACARENA" // LOS DEL RIO
5. "ONE WEEK" // BARENAKED LADIES
More Articles About Music: