What's the Kennection? #1
By Ken Jennings
2 of 3
1. In what Northern Ireland city was the RMS Titanic built?
2. From the Latin for “tail,” what’s the term for the final passage in a piece of music?
3. At 4,035 feet, Federico Kirbus in northwest Argentina is the world’s tallest sand what?
4. What Beatles song features the horn-honking refrain “Beep-beep, beep-beep, yeah”?
DRIVE MY CAR
5. In Disney’s animated Robin Hood, crowds annoy Prince John by chanting “Long live” which character?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION? ----->