1. What ancient Egyptian goddess revived her husband Osiris—even after his genitals were eaten by a fish?
2. What American university is the appropriate home of the Hospitality & Esports Innovation Lab and the International Center for Gaming Regulation?
3. Who’s the only actor ever Oscar-nominated posthumously in two consecutive years, for East of Eden and Giant?
4. What general’s amputated arm was buried in a private cemetery near Chancellorsville, Virginia, in 1863?
5. What character speaks the last word of the movie Rogue One: “Hope”?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION? ----->