1. What American political matriarch opened her memoir Times to Remember with the lines from Ecclesiastes she read at her son’s funeral?
2. What silent movie comedian did Orson Welles call “deeply dumb,” opining that Modern Times “doesn’t have a good moment in it”?
3. What 1817 Walter Scott novel is a wildly inaccurate portrait of the title character, a legendary Scottish outlaw?
4. What golfer’s famous “army” began with a huge group of uniformed GIs who showed up at the 1959 Masters?
5. After retiring from Hollywood, who married Charles Alden Black in 1950 and was later named U.S. ambassador to Ghana?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION? ----->