What's the Kennection? #60
By Ken Jennings
2 of 3
1. All four gospels record that, after Jesus’ baptism, the Holy Ghost descends on Him like what bird?
2. What common unit of angle measurement is roughly equal to 17.45 milliradians?
3. For U.S. government documents, what’s the second of the three levels of classification, above “Confidential”?
4. What French word for “raw” or “unrefined” is used for sparkling wines that are less sweet than sec or doux ones?
5. Hall of Famer Larry Little was a fixture at which of the five offensive line positions for the 1970s Miami Dolphins dynasty?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION? ----->