1. What brand of Scotch takes its name from a daringly short skirt worn in Robert Burns’ poem “Tam o’ Shanter”?
2. What’s the molecular formula for oxygen gas?
3. What Toronto newspaper merged with The Mail and Empire in 1939 to form what is today Canada’s most read daily?
4. In what rom-com did Julia Roberts play an Oscar winner one year before winning her own Oscar for Erin Brockovich?
5. On what record would you find the appropriately named “The End,” the only Beatles song on which Ringo plays a drum solo?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION ----->