1. What L.A. glam metal band is named for its lead singer Don, who once recorded demos with his friends in the Scorpions?
2. 1978’s One Nation Under a Groove went platinum for what ensemble, originally formed as a backing band for its sister act Parliament?
3. The Cirque du Soleil show Love remixes and re-imagines the songs of what band?
4. What band’s “Karma Chameleon” video, set on a Mississippi riverboat, was actually filmed in the Thames River near London?
5. What pop duo based its hit “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” on a garbled note Andrew Ridgeley once left for his sleeping parents?
WHAT'S THE KENNECTION? ----->