Since Tina Fey's 1995 commercial for Mutual Savings Bank has recently surfaced, I thought it would be a good time to revisit a few other commercials celebrities made before they were big names. Hey, everyone had to start somewhere!
1. Brad Pitt for Pringles. It's hard to tell from this commercial that he would one day be one of the biggest stars in the world.
2. Morgan Freeman for Listerine. It's almost a little painful to see one of our most distinguished actors shilling for Listerine, but hey, it was 1973.
3. Lindsay Lohan for Jell-O. Seeing her as such a cute little kid makes her predicament today even sadder.
4. Jack Black for Atari's Pitfall. If you're not entertained by a 13-year-old Jack Black, perhaps you'll be entertained by the ancient video game.
5. Josh Holloway for Old Navy. As a huge Sawyer fan, I'm loving this one.
6. Jorge Garcia for Jack in the Box. Speaking of Lost, it would appear that Hurley wasn't always loyal to Mr. Cluck's"¦
8. Ally Sheedy for Pizza Hut. You'll love her one line"¦ and I apologize in advance if that horrible theme song gets stuck in your head.
9. Elisabeth Shue and Andrew McCarthy for Burger King. Two mega '80s stars in one! How can you go wrong?
10. Haley Joel Osment for Kraft Cheese. Before he saw dead people, he saw dragons, apparently.