The Quick 10: Everybody's Looking Forward to the Weekend, Weekend
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. If you don't hate me just for even typing those words, you will when you go through today's Quick 10. There have been so many spoofs of Rebecca Black's disaster-slash-smash hit that I decided to round up some of the best ones in one convenient spot for you. If you're still singing "Friday" on Monday… well… I'm sorry (a little bit sorry).
1. Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon and the Roots, with special guest Taylor Hicks.
2. "Bob Dylan." Or shall we say, Bob Dylan-inspired.
3. Jonas Brothers. It's a brief snippet, but it's enough to make their fans squeal (don't say I didn't warn you).
4. Chad Vader. Two, two, two Internet memes in one!
5. Groundhog Day. This one's short, but if you're a fan of the Bill Murray flick (and really, who isn't?), you'll get a kick out of it.
6. Friday the cult movie meets "Friday" the song - you'll be surprised at how well they match up.
7. "Meat Loaf." There was a time somewhere in the early-to-mid '90s that I would have loved this version, parody or not.
8. Conan's "Thursday" parody. Love! I think this is my favorite.
9. "Friday" + Black Swan. Makes more sense than you'd think!
10. The Screamo version. Because you knew it had to happen.
Enjoy the rest of your Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterward, so…