Sur La Table’s Huge Cookware Sale Knocks Up to 55 Percent Off Products From Le Creuset, Staub, and More
If you're looking to upgrade your home kitchen, be sure to check out the cookware sale going on at Sur La Table. From now until April 14, you can take advantage of up to 55 percent off products from Le Creuset, Scanpan, Staub, and other brands during their biggest sale of the year.
To help you get started on your shopping, we pulled together a list of some of our favorite deals, which you can check out below.
- 10.25-Inch Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet $100 (Save $80)
- Set of Three All-Clad Nonstick Skillets $120 (Save $105)
- Set of Two Scanpan 8-Inch and 10.25-Inch Skillets $200 (Save $221)
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Skillet With Lid $100–$130 (Save $80–$89)
- Set of Two GreenPan 9.5-Inch and 11-Inch Diamond+ Evershine Skillets $130 (Save $130)
- Set of Four Demeyere Resto Mini Skillets $56 (Save $33)
- 2.25-Quart Le Creuset Signature Braiser $180 (Save $70)
- Scanpan ES5 Braiser with Lid and Fry Basket $200 (Save $150)
- 6-Quart All- Clad D3 Stainless Steel French Braiser with Rack and Lid $250 (Save $50)
At Mental Floss, we only write about the products we love and want to share with our readers, so all products are chosen independently by our editors. Mental Floss has affiliate relationships with certain retailers and may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.