1. These powdered sugar cookies, complete with pecans and coconut, were reduced fat and only lasted from 2001 to 2003.
B) Ole Oles
2. These chocolate chip cookies also featured hazelnuts, but they predated the nation’s Nutella obsession and only lasted from 1996 to 1997.
A) Le Chips
D) Hoi Pollois
3. These sandwich cookies, introduced in 1999, were reminiscent of Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pies—but the Girl Scouts’ version was crunchy.
A) Mairzy Doats
D) Upside Downs
4. In each box of these vanilla creme-filled sandwich cookies, available from 1974 to 1983, there was one sleeve of vanilla and one sleeve of chocolate.
5. Cookie customers could buy these frosted oatmeal raisin cookies from 1993 to 1997.
6. These reduced-fat cookies were simple sugar cookies covered in cinnamon sugar. They didn’t taste like their eponymous fruit, but they were shaped like it.
A) Apple Cinnamons
B) Cranberry Fairies
C) Pear Bears
7. Introduced in 1992, this chewy vanilla cookie featured a praline filling, pecans, coconut, and a chocolate drizzle.
C) Pecan Dream
D) Praline Royale
8. This early ‘80s cookie was a delightful mixture of crispy rice, caramel, and chocolate-a cross between a Rice Krispie Treat and a Twix bar.
A) Crackle Patty
9. In 2008, the Girl Scouts introduced these cinnamon roll-inspired cookies in 100-calorie packs of five.
10. This disc-shaped take on a chocolate turtle—caramel and pecans covered in chocolate—was named after the Girl Scouts’ founder.
11. This pecan cookie drenched in caramel was only around from 1991 to 1992.
D) Golden Nut Cluster
12. This “healthier” sandwich cookie’s zesty filling featured a number of rehydrated fruits—though not the one in its name—and shiitake mushrooms for extra vitamin D.
C) Mango Cremes
D) Lemon Bloops
13. Fans of white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies could get their fix at Girl Scout cookie stands in the early 2000s. (Unless they wanted soft cookies—these were crunchy.)
A) Aloha Chips
B) White Chocolate Surprises
14. The Girl Scouts branched out in the 1980s to include these shell-shaped cheddar cheese crackers.
A) Gold Dust Women
B) Golden Yangles
C) Chockle Shells
D) Canary Fingers
Answers: 1:B; 2:A; 3:D; 4:D; 5:D; 6:A; 7:D; 8:D; 9:A; 10:A; 11:D; 12:C; 13:A; 14:B