Earlier this year, a video of national treasure and living legend Dick Van Dyke singing "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" at a Denny's with his a capella group took the Internet by storm:
It's really just the most recent occurrence of Dick Van Dyke being delightful. The actor, singer, dancer, and nonagenarian is often filmed busting a move or bursting into song whenever the spirit moves him. If you haven't yet gotten your fill of Van Dyke's contagious joy, here are a few more instances:
1. WHEN HE CELEBRATED HIS 90TH BIRTHDAY AT DISNEYLAND—AND RAPPED "A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR."
2. THE TIME HE STARRED IN A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE DUSTBOWL REVIVAL.
3. HIS IMPROMPTU DANCE PERFORMANCE AT A BERNIE SANDERS RALLY.
4. WHEN HE COULDN'T STOP HIMSELF FROM SINGING ALONG WITH A MARY POPPINS FLASH MOB.
5. HIS RANDOM DANCES TO SONGS PLAYING OVERHEAD AT RETAIL STORES.
6. THE TIME HE STOLE THE SHOW DURING HIS WIFE'S BELLY DANCING PERFORMANCE.
7. HIS SPIRITED DANCE MOVES DURING A MARY POPPINS TRIBUTE.
And here's a fun, bonus throwback: Van Dyke's interpretation of various dance crazes from a 1960 CBS special.
See Also: 6 Facts About The Dick Van Dyke Show