17 Famous Actors in Tiny Background Parts
Before they were headlining movies and TV shows, these celebs were just like everyone else trying to make it in Hollywood: thrilled to call home to report that the “Flight Attendant #3” role was totally in the bag. Check out a few of today’s big names back when they were cast as no-names.
1. Jennifer Lawrence as a high school mascot on Monk
2. Ben Affleck as basketball player #10 in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Ben Stiller as “Fast Eddie Felcher” on Miami Vice
Plenty of future stars made early appearances on Miami Vice.
4. Jason Segel as “Watermelon Guy” in Can’t Hardly Wait
5. Alexis Bledel as an unnamed student in Rushmore
6. Michelle Williams as Brad’s girlfriend on Home Improvement
7. Jack Black as a taxi driver on The Golden Palace
Best combo ever?
8. Steve Carell as “Tesio” in Curly Sue
9. Jane Lynch as Gladys the radio caller in Straight Talk
10. Kristen Stewart as “Ring Toss Girl” in The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
Literally blink and you’ll miss it.
11. Hey girl, it’s Ryan Gosling as Jamie Leary in Are You Afraid of the Dark?
I had no idea there were entire episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark? on YouTube. There goes my weekend. If, for some reason, you don’t want to watch this whole episode, you’ll find Ryan if you start at about 3:05.
12. Megan Fox as “Stars-and-Stripes Bikini Kid Dancing Under Waterfall” in Bad Boys II
She was 15 when she filmed it.
13. Eva Longoria as “Flight Attendant #3” on an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210
14. Patrick Dempsey as “Underground Stuff Buyer #2” in The Stuff
This is a horror movie about... wait for it... ice cream.
15. Angelina Jolie in Meat Loaf’s “Rock ‘N’ Roll Dreams Come Through”
I know it’s not exactly a bit part, but this was too good to exclude.