JBL's Sounds of Summer Sale Takes Up to 60 Percent Off Headphones, Bluetooth Speakers, and More
There’s no shortage of choice out there for audiophiles. You’ve got new headphones and speaker models popping up seemingly every week, many of which claim to have the best sound quality or most convenient build on the market. But with that technological innovation comes a high price tag, so if you’ve been waiting for the right sale to get your audio fix without wrecking your budget, now’s the time.
JBL’s Sounds of Summer Sale sees discounts of up to 60 percent on most of what the company has to offer, from noise-canceling headphones and earbuds to Bluetooth speakers and soundbars. These are some of the lowest prices you’ll see outside of Black Friday, and if you want to take advantage, you have until July 26 to do so. Check out some of the best deals below.
- JBL Live 400BT, $60 (Save $40)
- JBL Club One Noise-Canceling Headphones, $250 (Save $100)
- JBL Club 950NC Noise-Canceling Headphones, $170 (Save $80)
- JBL Live 200BT Neckband Headphones, $25 (Save $45)
- Under Armour Sport Wireless Train Headphones, $130 (Save $70)
Speakers and soundbars
- JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $150 (Save $100)
- JBL Boombox Portable Speaker, $400 (Save $100)
- JBL Link Music Wi-Fi Speaker, $60 (Save $60)
- JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Base Soundbar, $230 (Save $70)