Save Up to 50 Percent During Le Creuset’s Factory-to-Table Sale
By Sarah Kim
One of the leading manufacturers since 1925, Le Creuset is best known for its multicolored and durable cast-iron cookware essentials like Dutch ovens, pans, and skillets. Chefs and cooking enthusiasts have sung the praises of Le Creuset for decades, often willing to pay top dollar for the iconic French manufacturer's products.
Now, just in time for Mother's Day, you can get new cookware for yourself or as a gift at friendlier prices during Le Creuset's Factory-to-Table Sale from April 6 through April 19 online and in Le Creuset signature stores and outlet stores until May 2.
Here are some of our favorite deals.
- 5.5-Quart Signature Round Dutch Oven $222 (Save $148)
- Oval Dutch Oven $237 (Save $158)
Pots and Pans
- Signature Saucepan $117 Save $78)
- Saucepan with Skillet Lid $186 (Save $124)
- Heritage Wooden Handle Skillet $102 (Save $68)
- Signature Lite Grill Pan $108 (Save $72)
- Reservoir Grill $123 (Save $82)
- 3-Quart Signature Oval Baker $120 (Save $80)
- Balti Dish $81 (Save $54)
- Classic Whistling Kettle $50 (Save $50)
Many of the items also come with a lifetime limited warranty, with the website stating that “[defective] cookware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the product is no longer in production.”
Shop the rest of the sale here
Sign Up Today: Get exclusive deals, product news, reviews, and more with the Mental Floss Smart Shopping newsletter!