The 15 Most Expensive Cars in 2021
For some people, their car is what gets them from point A to point B. For others, their vehicle is a status symbol—and one they're willing to spend a fortune on. If you're a car enthusiast with millions of dollars to burn, you may be able to afford one of 2021's most expensive cars in the world, listed below.
According to GTspirit, the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is the most expensive car in 2021. Its Yacht-inspired rear comes with a built-in champagne fridge and carbon fiber picnic stools. The luxury vehicle costs $28 million, and only three were commissioned.
The Bugatti La Voiture Noire falls next on the list at nearly $19 million after taxes. The sleek, one-off design was inspired by the look of Bugatti's legendary missing Type 57 SC Atlantic car. Coming in at No.3 is the Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta, which costs $17.6 million. The car was made for auto mogul Horacio Pagani's 60th birthday, and only three were made, including Pagani's.
Even if you have the money to spend on one of the most expensive cars of 2021, you may have trouble finding one. Most of the vehicles on this list were produced on a limited-edition basis, but you can still read through the full roundup below and dream of driving around in style.
- Rolls-Royce Boat Tail // $28 million
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire // $18.7 million
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta // $17. 6 million
- Bugatti Centodieci // $9 million
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero // $8 million
- Pagani Huayra Tricolore // $6.5 million
- Pagani Huayra Imola // $5.4 million
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita // $4.8 million
- Lamborghini Veneno // $4.5 million
- Bugatti Chiron Super Short // $3.9 million
- Lamborghini Sian // $3.6 million
- Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport // 3.6 million
- Pagani Huayra BC Roadster // $3.5 million
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport // $3.4 million
- Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vivere // $3.4 million